Dashmularishta refers to ‘dasha’ meaning ten and ‘moola’ meaning roots. It has 10 powerful herbal roots but alos other very important ingredients like Draksha, Manjistha and Ashwandha. It is also named as Dashmularishta or Dasamoolarishtam. Dashmoolarishta is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation, used for females in post-partum period. It has nutritional value that provide energy and rejuvenation to the woman in post-delivery phase. So for post-delivery weakness the herbal preparation of choice is Dashmularishata.It is uterine tonic and provides strength to female reproductive organs after delivery . Provides tremendous relief from labour related muscular and back pain.
Dashmoolarishtam for Women Health
Other Indications of Dashmularishta:
For the treatment of inflammations of any kind like urinary disorders, kidney diseases and diseases of the genito-urinary system etc.
Also used regulation of heart functions and indigestion.
3) It is used in circulatory disorders and control cardiac inflammation by diuresis.
4) It is a means of muscle strengthening & is used for rejuvenation and revitalization of musculo-skeletal system.
5) It helps in congestion & in breathing difficulty.
6) Widely used for asthma, chronic cough, and allergic cough.
7) Dashmoolarishta can be used to treat ovarian tumours and cysts.
8) Insomnia; fatigue; irritability; loss of appetite; and difficulty in concentration can also treated by using the medicine.
9) The signs and symptoms of fear, a pounding heart and shaking of limbs etc can be treated by Dashmoolarishtam.
10)It is used in the treatment of PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Daily Dose of Dashmoolarishta :
12-24 ml with equal quantity of water after food twicw daily.
Contact Ojus Health Melbourne Australia for various organic herbal products .