ENTER THE WORLD OF WELLNESS AND PURITY WITH AYURVEDA TRAINING (CERTIFIED) FROM OJUS HEALTH
Whenever someone thinks of Ayurveda, the thoughts that shape
their mind are of health, wellness and inner peace. This ancient science can help you achieve a perfect balance between your body, mind and soul - that is the charm of Ayurveda and we can help you learn its healing principles. Welcome to the world of Ayurveda training and learning with the skilled practitioners and teachers from Ojus Health.
What is Ayurveda and how it works?
Ayurveda is a 5,000-year-old tradition of healing that has originated from India. Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word which factually translates to "THE SCIENCE OR WISDOM OF LIFE"
. Going back in history to the Vedic times, around 3,000 BC, we get tangible substantiation of the existence of Ayurvedic medicine and that too pretty advanced. Ayurveda is mainly a nature-based, herbal science for healing the body and restoring good health. It probes deep into the medicinal properties of numerous kinds of herbs and studies their effects on the human brain and metabolic system. Ayurveda heals human body aliments with more than four thousand herbs known till now.
Why Ojus Health for Ayurveda training?
We are certified and professional Ayurveda practitioners who follow the values and principles led by Dr. Naveen Kumar, our leading registered Ayurvedic Physician. He has splendid teaching experience in the field and possesses in-depth knowledge in Ayurveda treatment
and healing methodologies. The Ojus Health Ayurveda training centre in Melbourne
provides an exceptional blend of knowledge and experience related to Ayurveda treatment and Yoga therapies. Our Ayurveda training in Melbourne
is quite popular as the training courses are comprehensive and offer extensive sessions on Ayurveda and its remedies
. Our certified practitioners use a well-tested, vedic approach to teach Ayurveda and its theories. We assure that you will have an extensive learning experience at our centre. You can learn this ancient science of healing at our centre and begin your own personal journey into the world of health and wellness through nature based treatments.
What do we offer in Ayurvedic Training?
Ayurveda is a natural and self-regulating healing system. Our holistic approach towards various methods and techniques of Ayurveda combined with meditation and Yoga exercises
offer resistance and strength
to your mind and body. Ojus health provides comprehensive Ayurveda training in Melbourne
with well-furnished centres for your convenience. Our Ayurveda training
sessions start with an exploration into the world of the panchakarma
and tridoshas. Let’s have a look to some features of the Ayurveda Training Melbourne
offered by us –
- We are approved provider with IICT (International Institute of Complimentary Therapies) that mean our students will be able to get indemnity insurance after completion of their course.
- Broad range of trainings ranging from 2 to 5 days and to week-long courses, depending on the different concepts
- Short term training courses are specially designed for teaching skills on massage therapies.
- Face to face training and consulting sessions are offered in every program
- Our training courses cover all the basic principles of Ayurveda, lifestyle and diet issues and a detailed knowledge on Ayurvedic therapies
- Every living being is an amalgamation of Panchabuthas (termed in Ayurveda), which consists of basic elements – Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and Space.
- Our Ayurvedic therapist offers a 300 hours’ extensive course on Ayurvedic therapies and techniques that will help you become a professional therapist.
Leave all your apprehensions behind and begin your journey into the world of peace and wellness with the best Ayurveda training centre in Melbourne –
Ojus Health. Call today to know more about
our various training courses and programs!